Aug 9, 2004

I am young (re:naive and clueless), therefore I think.....

I am young, therefore I think.....

There is no half-way-state,
Everything is in black and white,
Something is either wrong or right,
If it is wrong, then it should never happen,
One either have principles or you don't,
If one does, there's no reason not to live by them.


I am young, therefore I think.....

Parents are actually not perfect,
They make mistakes (despite everything they've learned)
Mistakes which I will NEVER make,
They make bad choices sometimes, (often out of trying to do the best)
I would never make the same choices they did,
Any choices I've made will be better because I've LEARNED from them.


I am young, therefore I think.....

My parents are the strongest,
After all they've been through to keep living, and living it well,
My parents are the wisest,
For all the wisdom they have and choose to reveal when the time is right for me to learn,
My parents are the most patient people,
For putting up with my passionate arguments that are often lacking in experience.

If I were a sponge soaking up the colours of their love, I'd be dripping rainbows rite now.

No comments: