Apr 10, 2005

LDRs

Move

I have an interim crit next week and I have no idea what I have to do. I actually spent the preciousss hours of the morning basically just staring at the blank sheet of paper in front of me. I actually didn't come up with anything until it was night time. I have a tutorial today and I'm still wondering how the heck am I going to explain my work without revealing that it was done less then ten hours ago. For this, I wish to blame it on moving to my new room for offsetting my rythm and causing me some serious designers' block. I spent more time trying to familiarise myself with my new surrounding than doing my work. I mainly stare at the walls wondering what to put on them.

So there's the problem for this week and the cause for it. Now that I've had it out in the open, how come I'm no closer to getting to the solution? Dang it...