- The average human spends about 30 days during their life in lin!
- It's bad luck to put lin on a bed.
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear lin had to pay a special lin tax!
- Lin is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as lin!
- Contrary to popular belief, lin is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten lin!
- Lin can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak!
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, lin and compline.
- If you put a drop of liquor on lin, she will go mad and sting herself to death!
Mar 15, 2006
All about Lin
Haha yes kak Ila, ni aku curi from your page kehkehkeh....