Feb 1, 2005

#*!&%$!!!!

#*!&%$!!!!

Let me start this entry with this....#*!&%*&#@%($!!!!
^&$;^%@&*#$%@^#!!!

And before I calm down and lose me steam, let me relate to you the cause of my extreme dissatisfaction today.

The day started out bad as it is, with everyone running late for everything. The only thing that showed any sign of turning out normal was my final trip to the mall. And that's when things went back to black.

So what if the environment which they feel comfortable in is actually one I am most unfamiliar with?
So what if I seem like a fish out of water, a first-timer blindly groping her way around?
So what if I made a mistake and moved to correct myself?
So what if I didn't know?

Never in my life have I ever met such an obnoxious bunch of foreigners. This particular idiot stared at me as if I had an ass instead of a head, while his bastard of a friend kept grinning from their table. I looked away everytime our eyes met (typical Asian humility!) and I realized he was actually grinning at me!! I mean, grinning! At me! I should have stared right back and put up a finger, and it won't be the thumb, or the fore, or the ring, or the pinky, either.

I only have one word to say to those bloody mat salleh. I can't say it here, but I'll give you guys a hint : it starts with the letter F and rhymes with LUCK.

Go on people, take a wild guess...