Feb 28, 2005

I'm here!!!

Finally!!! Alhamdulillah...I had fears of not getting here right up to the minute I checked in my luggage. Thank God everything went without a hitch. To all my dearest, most loved friends, get in touch QUICK!!! I'm finally online now so there's NO excuse! Besides, I miss any and everything that's familiar. I've been listening to Ruffedge and VE album (thanx Shawn!!) non-stop. Even a simple salaam from a fellow Muslim makes me bloom all over inside.

God, there's soooooo much to tell from the past week.(has it only been just one week?) I think I'll probably take a whole month to recap everything that's happened so far. And beleive me, there is MUCH to tell. I can't wait to get started.

p/s: Thanx Fakrul for the sms, kak Ila for the phonecall, my sister for putting up with my whinings via sms, and countless others for the messages in friendster, ym, etc. Knowing that you guys are thinking of me gives me the confidence I am so lacking. At the risk of sounding dumb, I'm gonna say ...."Saaaaaayang korang!!" :)