Oct 25, 2004

Hakim

Hakim


My baby brother turned double digits yesterday. I bought him Lemony Snickett’s Book the Seventh, adding to his collection, something I knew he’d like. The way he calmly thanked everybody made me wonder if that was the right gift for him, he seemed so grown up.

I miss the little brat who used to bug me to go riding with him. Now he goes of cycling with his buddies. Same goes with swimming, playing tag, etc. He doesn’t need me to read him bedtime stories anymore. Now he turns on my reading light and reads himself. I miss his little giggles, his chubby little fingers and stubby toes.

My baby bro’s a big boy now.

All those years gone by, where did they go?

3 comments:

fazilah:g said...

lin,ur baby bro's bday dekat2 la dengan adik aku.dah la umur sama.birthday adik aku 14/10.hehe.

Lin Abdul Rahman said...

Loorr..ye ker...heissh..

fazilah:g said...

ntah2 kite sedara. hehe