Oct 14, 2004

Maggots!!

What a nice thing to wake up to.
I was still in a haze, preparing breakfast in the final hours of dawn, when I noticed the ants.
There were clusters of them on the floor in the utility room. Upon tracing their little trail, I discovered the cause for their communion - nasty maggots.
I was purely disgusted to the highest degree! My mother has been out of town since Monday, hence not much cooking has been done, hence less garbage. I remebered that the last time anyone has taken the garbage out was last Tuesday. Yuck. Now it's infested with maggots and I have to clean it up.
The first thing I did was to spray those little infesting freaks with enough insecticide to for them to swim in. They were all over the place, causing me to swear enough for God to keep me in hell for all eternity (I have fully repented since then, I swear). Then I left them to marinate in it for a few hours, to make sure they are all R.I.P.
Next came the task of cleaning up the dead bodies. The broom and dust pan came in very handy for this. I got chills up and down my spine just feeling them roll around in the dust pan. Purely disgusting.
A few more of them appeared an hour ago and got picked up with wads of tissue paper instead, less painful, maybe. I seem to have become immune to them. There is, however, this permanent grimace stuck on my face.
Damn those maggots. I'm sure those creepy crawlies play some kind of role on earth, but I sure as hell don't see it.
I personally prefer them banished to the core of the planet.
Yuck.

No comments: