Oct 13, 2004

This and that

*sigh*Another boring day. My dad suggested that I go to the library, grab a book, have coffee somewhere, treat my soul. He's afraid I might have abandoned my reading habit. It's not a habit, dad, it's a hobby. He's unaware that I spend at least half-an-hour every night reading before I go to bed. I decide to do up my hair and traipse around the house in a pretty lil' dress instead. Makes me feel absolutely shallow,like Paris Hilton on the farm, minus the the starve-yourself-to-death figure and the dirty blonde hair. I love my jet-black hair. I think it's a blessing that Asians are naturally born with black hair. I don't think any other hair colour would've looked good on Asian skin. In fact, I personally think black is the all-true hair colour for any skin colour. Except for maybe those born with the pasty-white-but-not-quite-dead complexion. Black would probably enhance their death-like appearance.
Hmm...duty calls. Suddenly, I seem to have a lot to say from a day spent doing nothing.*Point to ponder*

No comments: