Nov 6, 2004

The Big Spill

The Big Spill

When I first started this blog, I thought it would be, among others, an escape.
Someplace I can spill my guts when I can't talk to any of my usual confidants.
I thought this would be my last resort.
Someplace I can say all of my worst fears and sadness to a pair of listening ears without being judged as pathetic or helpless.
But then I remembered, as few visitors as there are here, they are, never the less, people I know.
And so I am forced conceal some, if not all, of what's in my heart and my head.
Yes, damnit, what I am saying is that I have something to get off my chest and I've got nowhere to do it. Not even here, in a blog of my own creation. Perhaps I should have an anonymous blog elsewhere.
Hmm....now there's a thought....

1 comment:

fazilah:g said...

disable comments.