Nov 4, 2004

Freak of Nature

Freak of Nature

Uh oh, there he is.
Damn, he caught my eye! Against my will. Now I have no escape.
I look around at my friends but they all seem to be engaged in some business or other.
Please God, let me get out of this alive!
He starts with a slow gait, as if getting to me was the last thing he intended to do. Turns and waves at somebody.
Oh, please drop the act coz you're not fooling anybody, much less me.
He leans a hand on the post, the other lands on his hip. Left foot crossed over right. A stupid grin spreads across his face, flashing 80% of his pearly whites.
Let me guess; this must be his chosen pose for the semester, meant to melt hearts and spread endless charm. Ugh, puh-leeeasse!
"So, shawty, how's it hangin mama!" Another flash of smile, 100% teeth.
Ugh.....shawty? Right.
Yuck.

No comments: