Nov 16, 2004

Photo failure




Pfoto Failure

I am Shazlin's raging disappointment.

I was so hoping some spectacualr shots from our picnic today, but most came out mediocre.
I guess I am one of those who have to shoot a hundred shots to get one good photo.
Actually, I don't mind that very much. I'm just afraid that failure after bleeding failure will wear me down to the point of giving up.

I am Shazlin's frail determination.

I wish I had the magic touch, like some others. Their photos just seem to come out best in whatever light, whatever angle. The outcomes of my photos seem to depend more on my surroundings, rather than my abilities, my talents. Or do I actually have any?

I am Shazlin's illusive, perhaps non-existant talent.

I am past questioning my motives for endeavoring in this field, I am quite clear on that. I just need to persist a little longer, drive a little further. The whole set might not come out great, but there's always a gem here and there that needs a little digging up. I hope.

I am Shazlin's hope, sometimes fading, other times overshadowed, but always, always there.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

baseball bats, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, bottega veneta, oakley, wedding dresses, soccer jerseys, herve leger, ralph lauren, nike trainers, lululemon, timberland boots, soccer shoes, mont blanc, mac cosmetics, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, p90x workout, vans, mcm handbags, converse, ferragamo shoes, reebok shoes, nike air max, hollister, hollister, louboutin, jimmy choo shoes, insanity workout, vans shoes, iphone cases, valentino shoes, chi flat iron, ray ban, converse outlet, birkin bag, gucci, nike huarache, beats by dre, hollister, ghd, north face outlet, nike roshe, longchamp, new balance, nfl jerseys, celine handbags, asics running shoes, instyler

Unknown said...

baseball bats, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, bottega veneta, oakley, wedding dresses, soccer jerseys, herve leger, ralph lauren, nike trainers, lululemon, timberland boots, soccer shoes, mont blanc, mac cosmetics, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, p90x workout, vans, mcm handbags, converse, ferragamo shoes, reebok shoes, nike air max, hollister, hollister, louboutin, jimmy choo shoes, insanity workout, vans shoes, iphone cases, valentino shoes, chi flat iron, ray ban, converse outlet, birkin bag, gucci, nike huarache, beats by dre, hollister, ghd, north face outlet, nike roshe, longchamp, new balance, nfl jerseys, celine handbags, asics running shoes, instyler

Unknown said...

baseball bats, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, bottega veneta, oakley, wedding dresses, soccer jerseys, herve leger, ralph lauren, nike trainers, lululemon, timberland boots, soccer shoes, mont blanc, mac cosmetics, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, p90x workout, vans, mcm handbags, converse, ferragamo shoes, reebok shoes, nike air max, hollister, hollister, louboutin, jimmy choo shoes, insanity workout, vans shoes, iphone cases, valentino shoes, chi flat iron, ray ban, converse outlet, birkin bag, gucci, nike huarache, beats by dre, hollister, ghd, north face outlet, nike roshe, longchamp, new balance, nfl jerseys, celine handbags, asics running shoes, instyler

menna said...

فني تركيب سيراميك بعجمان
تكسير سيراميك في عجمان
مقاول تشطيبات في عجمان